Order, Payment & Shipping Info
Please note that we do not stock all the items in our store. On receipt of your order we will confirm stock with our suppliers. Once stock is confirmed your shipping rate will be calculated and you will receive an invoice with payment options and instructions. As soon as we've received your proof of payment your items will be ordered from our suppliers.
Payment can be made by EFT, credit, debit or cheque card. Please indicate your preferred payment method and the relevant bank details for EFT payment or link for card payment will be e-mailed to you.
Free shipping on all orders above R6,000. You can collect from our premises in Centurion or we could quote on shipping. We make use of the Economy Service of Courier Direct and most items can be shipped at a cost of between R100 and R250, depending on destination, size and weight.
- Select the items you would like to purchase and add it to your shopping cart.
- Go through the checkout procedure and select your shipping preference.
- Once we receive your order we will check availability with our suppliers, and quote you on shipping if applicable.
- We accept credit card, debit card and EFT payments.
- You will receive an e-mail with your invoice and EFT payment instructions or a separate e-mail with a link to pay by credit or debit card.
- Once we've received your proof of payment your items will be ordered from our suppliers.
- You will receive an e-mail with estimated delivery date.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.